Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies2016-10-23
- Yield : 24 cookies
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 14m
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl.
BEAT butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; mix well.
ADD flour mixture; mix well. Stir in pecans, dried cranberries and dark chocolate morsels.
USE a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoons) to drop dough onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.