cookie Dough Buckeyes2016-12-02
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup milk (whole for richer flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl or mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes until smooth
Beat in flour, milk, mini chocolate chips, vanilla and salt and mix until well blended
Place parchment paper on a jelly roll pan. Spread mixture on pan. Freeze for 15 minutes
Place remaining chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and heat at 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
Cover frozen cookie dough with chocolate and return to freezer. Cut into serving sizes. Keep stored in refrigerator.